Since founding the technology in 1945, Hermetic Seal Corporation has been a leading designer and manufacturer of hermetically
sealed Connectors, Pressure Bulkheads, Headers and Feed thrus. Many leading edge companies involved in the aerospace, defense,
geophysical, nuclear, and medical fields depend on HSC for their glass-to-metal-sealed Interconnection devices. Whether
designed by our customers or our own experienced engineering personnel, HSC's custom products withstand the most severe
environments imaginable: high pressure up to 38,000 PSI at elevated temperature and 45,000 PSI at room temperatures.
Temperature ranges from –325° F to greater than 1000° F; and leak rates up to 1 x 10 –9 cc/sec of helium at one atmosphere differential.
HSC is a manufacturer of Qualified Products Listed (QPL) circular connectors to many of the Military Specifications.
Our Product offering is completed by a broad range of products that conform to the design and performance requirements
unique to our customer’s demanding specifications With a 40,000 sq. ft manufacturing plant located in Rosemead,
California, Hermetic Seal is an integral part of AMETEK Interconnect Technologies, and together with its sister
company forms the largest hermetic sealing operation in the United States.
- Complete electronic drawing support utilizing Solid Works 2012
- Custom design help to meet performance goals utilizing FMEA and PFMEA design guides
- Total design control from fixtures to custom packaging
- Cost reduction assistance through Lean Manufacturing, Kaizan and Op. Ex. Projects
- Tooling is designed and built in-house as required for each specific product and process.
- Complete array of tool room capabilities with Quick Turn - Prototyping
- CNC machining with Prototyping and Quick Turn Capabilities
- Sufficient Furnaces and Vacuum Braze Chambers to meet any future needs.
- Wide range of process control parameters monitored at all times
- Full selection of braze materials
- In-house plating of nickel, gold, copper, and tin
- Environmentally controlled drying & bake out ovens
- Complete environmental testing capability
- Sealing in exothermic, Argon, Nitrogen and Hydrogen-Nitrogen blend atmospheres and in vacuum.
- Bodies are manufactured in standard materials – Cold Rolled Steel, Stainless Steel, Kovar…and multiple high performance alloys, such as Inconel, Monel, Molybdenum, and Titanium to name just a few.
- Electrodes in 52 Alloy, Kovar, Stainless Steel, Molybdenum, Paliney and Inconel; also Chromel/Alumel and Iron/Constantin for thermocouple applications – other materials will be considered.
- Custom Environmental and PEEK Mating Connectors are also readily available